UPDATE: October 27, 2020
We continue to see an increase in COVID positive cases in our resident population. We have a total of 18 positive COVID residents in DeVos Assisted Living at Raybrook (2nd and 3rd floor) and 1 resident in Nursing at Breton and 1 Raybrook IL resident is in Raybrook Nursing.
The Kent County risk level today is “E” and the positivity rate is 7.2%.
Independent Living will be able to open the doors to visitors with some restrictions, as of Wednesday, October 28, 2020. Out of an abundance of caution we are recommending that you limit the number of visitors at one time, do not allow visitors who are ill or those who cannot wear a mask or physically distance. Visitation restrictions are as follows:
- Inside visits are restricted to a resident’s private home (apartment/condo) only
- Visitors will not be allowed to accompany residents in any common or amenity areas such as fitness centers, game rooms, libraries, lobbies, pool, etc.
- Visitors must wear a mask and adhere to physical distancing
- Visitors must complete and pass health screening (between 9:00am-6:00pm)
- The Raybrook guest apartment will also now be available to visitors of residents. Specific guidelines will be in place for the guest apartment and will be communicated to reserved parties.
If we start to see an increase of positive cases, especially in our congregate buildings, we may need to revise or restrict visitors.
Assisted Living & Skilled Nursing continue to have enhanced restrictions on indoor visits. In order to be eligible for indoor visit for these levels of care 1) the unit must have 14 days since the last COVID-19 positive for staff and residents and 2) the Kent County risk level must be at A, B, C or D (currently at E) on the Michigan Safe Start Map. Additionally, visitors to skilled nursing will require a negative COVID-19 test up to 72 hours prior to the scheduled visit except for end of life hospice visits. For more information and to get the current status please contact the unit you wish to visit.
We continue to meet the requirements of MDHHS, MIOSHA, Kent County Health Department (KCHD) and CMS.
If you have any questions, please call or email: