Over 130 Years of Care and Commitment
Holland Home was founded in 1892 by Reverend Adrian Kriekard of the Third Reformed Church and a small group of faithful individuals wanting to provide comfort and shelter for elderly members of their congregations. Located on the corner of Michigan Street and College Avenue, the facility opened its doors to eight men and women, and many more soon followed. By 1912, Fulton Manor opened its doors. By 1922, Holland Home had committed to providing continuous care for its residents.