Your Rehab. Your Goals. Your Way to Wellness.
Whether you receive rehabilitation therapy in your own home or in one of our rehabilitation centers, our goal is the same—to get you back on your feet and independent as soon as possible. We know that rehab is hard work, and our team of certified professionals will be with you every step of the way. They are skilled in the most up-to-date rehabilitation therapies and will help you recover as quickly as possible whether it’s from an illness, injury, or surgery.
All of our rehabilitation centers provide both short-term and long-term rehabilitation in a caring, cheerful environment. Therapy services are available seven days a week so you won’t lose any time working toward regaining strength, mobility and independence. We offer private rooms, spacious lounges, outdoor patios, and a wealth of amenities to enhance your comfort and recovery including:
• Cable television
• Wireless Internet
• Catered dining
• Entertainment and social activities
If your doctor prescribes at-home rehabilitation following surgery or an illness, or if you need to continue therapy after being discharged from a rehabilitation center, HomeCare of Holland Home can bring the services you need right to your door, helping you to recover as quickly as possible.
Rehabilitation Therapy Services Include:
- Physical Therapy—the treatment of disease or injury by physical methods such as massage, heat treatment, and exercise.
- Occupational Therapy—aimed at restoring the highest level of independence by enabling people to participate in the activities of everyday life.
- Speech Therapy—also known as speech language pathology, treats conditions related to speech, language, cognitive-communication, voice, swallowing, and fluency.
Expert and Compassionate Care
Holland Home has been serving seniors since 1892. Our staff is called to serve with love and compassion and takes a caring approach that treats the whole person—physically, emotionally, spiritually and socially.
Our results speak for themselves:
• Outcomes that are above the national average
• Percentage of patients who regain their health and return home is above the national average