Assisted Living in Grand Rapids, MI
Assisted living is…living…with a little help!
Our goal in our assisted living centers is to help you stay as independent as possible while lending a hand when needed. Assisted living can provide you with security, comfort and an improved quality of life.
Benefits of Assisted Living
- In-house medical care should you need it
- Safety—an environment designed to protect you from falls and other accidents
- Access to numerous social activities
- Companionship right outside your door
- Quality time with loved ones who no longer have to act as caregivers
Based on a survey conducted by the National Center for Assisted Living in 2013, more than 90 percent of assisted living residents reported experiencing a high quality of life, a high level of care and a sense of security.
When to Choose Assisted Living
There are many reasons why assisted living might be the right choice:
- Mobility issues—difficulty moving around, frequent falls
- Medication concerns—difficulty remembering to take medications or taking them incorrectly
- Isolation—lack of transportation to social events, visits with friends, medical appointments
- Nutrition—inability to cook or lack of desire to cook nutritious meals
All of Holland Home’s assisted living centers offer private rooms, attractive dining rooms, lounges, library, game areas and outdoor seating areas. We offer one of the highest staff to resident ratios, with dedicated, compassionate employees who are guided by our mission to provide excellent, Christian care. We offer a full schedule of outings and events including sightseeing trips, worship services, hymn sings, art classes, movie nights and more along with three meals per day prepared by our own gourmet chef.
Depending on your needs, other services may include:
- Assistance with self-care
- Medication management
- Personal checks
- Assistance with bathing
- Linen Service
- Bed making
- Emergency Call System
For those with memory loss wishing assisted living, please visit our Memory Care page.
Holland Home has assisted living facilities on three conveniently located campuses in Grand Rapids, Michigan: