A close-knit community that’s close to everything.
With Independent Living at Breton Woods, residents quickly discover there is much more to life. Make new friends, rediscover passions, or learn something new with our abundance of activities, amenities, and social opportunities. There is no shortage of things to do or ways to grow when you live at Breton Woods.
Units start at $110,000, and all include access to our Vibrant Living model and LifeCare Promise.
On our campus, you’ll find:
- Walking/biking paths on campus
- New pickleball courts for group exercise
- An energetic community of people that come from all walks of life, diverse careers, educations, and ethnic backgrounds
- Several outdoor spaces to gather with neighbors and friends
- Beautiful wooded grounds with peaceful views from each residence
- Just 1 mile from the restaurants and shopping locatedaround the 28th St./East Beltline area
- State-of-the-art fitness facility, personal trainers, group fitness classes
- Ample opportunities to socialize and stay active through the Vibrant Living model, dining program, and campus amenities such as the library, woodshop, pool, chapel, billiards room, etc.