Living at Holland Home
Holland Home has three campuses offering the full continuum of care:
- Independent living: For active senior adults.
- Assisted living: For seniors able to move around on their own but who need some assistance with the activities of daily living. Meals and snacks are provided in a central dining room. Trained staff are on call to offer assistance. Assisted living is generally private pay although some long term care insurance policies cover some or all of the cost.
- Skilled nursing: An accredited facility eligible for reimbursement by Medicare and Medicaid for seniors needing more extensive care. Skilled nursing care includes rehabilitation and various medical and nursing procedures under the supervision of a physician. Records of the condition and care of each patient are maintained and nursing service is available 24 hours per day.
- Memory care: Available in either assisted living or skilled nursing, memory care is specialized care for those with dementia, Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of memory loss.
- Respite care: A short-term stay to offer regular caregivers a temporary reprieve.
Our Breton Woods Campus is located at 44th Street and Breton (see a map or find directions and contact information) and offers many options for independent living, as well as skilled nursing services.
Our Fulton campus is located at 1450 East Fulton (see a map or find directions and contact information) and offers all levels of care, from independent living to skilled nursing, memory care and respite care.